Sunday, January 16, 2011

Life

I go to school for approximately one week in a month. Usually we cover something in class, then we go home for three weeks and do it. This sucks.

In a sense I'm don't really know what to think when it comes to my school. I wouldn't like to go there everyday, since the trip costs a tremendous amount and takes four hours to get there and back. But staying at home for so long makes me so lazy. It's not like I don't do any work, but I just don't really feel like I've done nothing of importance. If I really wanted to I could work 2 hours every day, and have my work done by the time school starts again. And since I work 4-6 hours a day, I'm done pretty quickly. I guess I can't wait until the Thesis work really begins.

This week, we have to write a time plan for our film project and make a "master résumé." Both can be done in a day. Granted, we only have two weeks off this time, but still. I've been spending most of my time playing Zelda, surfing the web, and coming up with ideas for the film. Oh, and also writing screenplays. Mostly Koyasan. I want to use this opportunity (probably the last one) to finish Koyasan.

My Room and Girlfriend

I spent most of my time yesterday and today with my girlfriend. We went to the cinema and watched "Morning Glory." We were thinking of watching "Devil" but I just didn't want to see Shyamalan. The story was about a woman who is an Executive Producer at a morning television show. It was pretty interesting, and made me think if I was ever going to some of the characters shown. I guess only time will tell. Also for that, I'd need to move to the United States or Canada, since German television companies are nothing like the American. But that's their problem.

Tomorrow I will starting working on my "master résumé" and write at least two chapters of Koyasan. Should be a fun day.

I am addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment